Good attendance is the key to ensuring children make good progress and are happy at school. Our attendance policy can be found under our policy section.
The school day and times are as follows:
· 8.40am-School gates open and children wait in the playground.
· 8.40am-Children in Cedar class can enter the classroom
· 8.50am- Bell is rung, children line up and register opens.
· 8.50am to 9.00am- All children should be in school and ready for learning.
· 8.55am –Gates close
· 8.55am – Children arriving after this time should register at the school office.
· 9.00am- Registers close.
· 10:40-11:00am-KS2 Breaktime
· 10:50-11:05-EYFS/KS1 Break Time
· 12:00-1:00pm- Lunch
· 2:00-2:15- KS1 Break Time
· 3:15pm-End of school