If a child is absent from school for more than 2 consecutive days, for whatever reason; COVID19 or general sickness, our Remote Learning Plan will come into operation. All schools across England have been charged with creating a curriculum and learning platform that can be accessed from home after the long period of lockdown that we recently encountered. This is to maintain a high level of learning and to prevent further lost learning time.
If a child is not isolating and is away from school for general illness, we will still make the work available and you may decide if it is completed. All work will be monitored by class teachers through various digital media, including seesaw.
Belvoirdale will always prioritise the safety its children and staff.
The following procedures will be put in place if there is a confirmed case Of COVID19 at school.
· A confirmed case within a bubble (class)- the class bubble will immediately be told to self-isolate for 14 days in line with Government guidelines.
· All parents and carers will be informed via WEDUC.
· Parents of children in the affected bubble (class) will receive a letter from Public Health England advising of the confirmed case and the steps that need to be taken.
· Further guidance will then be given by school regarding self-isolation, testing and reporting COVID-19 cases back to school.
· Contact with home and children’s learning will be made via WEDUc and Seesaw.
If one bubble has to close, the school and other bubbles will still remain open. Siblings of the children in the bubble can still attend school. The child who is self-isolating must not come into school when picking up and dropping off other children.
This is considered an out of date browser. This website has been developed with modern browsers in mind to allow it to display at its best in a wide variety of viewing situations - including mobile viewing. But we haven't supported older browsers like IE8. Please upgrade to the latest version of Internet Explorer - or try Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Both are excellent browsers.