Belvoirdale is now in Lockdown 3 and children should only attend school if they have one or more parent who is a critical worker and/or classed as a vulnerable child (see DfE guidance)
School will re-open on: Wednesday 6th January 2021:
School Gates open: 8:55am
Start Time for all children: 9.00am
Finish time for all children: 3.00pm
Please wear a face mask and keep your social distance when you come into school. Please tell the school if children in Year 5 & Year 6 are arriving at and leaving school on their own.
· Children will have separate break and lunch times. Lunches will be eaten in classrooms
· A school packed lunch is available for EYFS, Yr1 (universal) and those children who receive free school meals. (FSM). These lunches will be ordered every morning. All other children must provide their own healthy packed lunch.
· Children in school will complete work on i-pads and laptops and it will be the same learning that will be sent home via WEDUc and Seesaw and form part of the Remote Learning Policy.
· There will be a Zero tolerance approach to ensure health and safety
· School uniform should be worn.
· Your child should only bring a named water bottle to school. Nothing else.
· PE Days will be sent home asap-on these days children can come to school wearing warm PE kit
· Any child who presents with the following symptoms will be taken to an isolation room and parents will be contacted immediately.
· Persistent cough -High temperature -Loss of sense of smell and / or taste – general flu-like symptoms
(New children in EYFS will start on a different date as previously agreed). Belvoirdale is following local and national guidance published on July 2nd which reinstates the legal requirement for all children to attend school.
Please read the IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS attached below:
Re-Opening Guidance: This document explains how the school will operate on a day to day basis. It covers all of the daily routines and activities and explains how we will operate on a day to day basis. It provides a start and finish time for your child and explains when, where, how and why we are working to ensure that everyone in the Belvoirdale Community remains safe and secure. It is vital that parents, carers and children follow the specific COVID rules and restrictions (including social distancing) so that we continue to stay open.
Road to Recovery: This document provides a clear overview of how we will support the academic and well-being of all children and staff at Belvoirdale. It discusses curriculum, timetables and support for physical and mental well-being.
This is considered an out of date browser. This website has been developed with modern browsers in mind to allow it to display at its best in a wide variety of viewing situations - including mobile viewing. But we haven't supported older browsers like IE8. Please upgrade to the latest version of Internet Explorer - or try Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome. Both are excellent browsers.